Thread: End of LLTS debate! Look at this!

End of LLTS debate! Look at this!

Name Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer

Description
    This Low Light Targeting Scope not only adds a nice bonus to your range, it also adds a bonus to your chance of hitting a vital part when you shoot. NOTE: Using this requires you to use more time for each shot, and thus increasing chances of getting a critical. It works at close quarters too, but is not recommended.

Patch 14.20
    Icon
    Type weapon
    Slot hud 3
    QL 400
    Value 950000
    Requirements perception 1501

Effects modify self aimed shot 600
    modify self critical chance 15
    modify self melee init -800
    modify self physical init -800
    modify self ranged init -800
    modify self weapon range 80

Re: End of LLTS debate! Look at this!

Originally posted by Reclaim
    Name Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer

Description
    This Low Light Targeting Scope not only adds a nice bonus to your range, it also adds a bonus to your chance of hitting a vital part when you shoot. NOTE: Using this requires you to use more time for each shot, and thus increasing chances of getting a critical. It works at close quarters too, but is not recommended.

Patch 14.20
    Icon
    Type weapon
    Slot hud 3
    QL 400
    Value 950000
    Requirements perception 1501

Effects modify self aimed shot 600
    modify self critical chance 15
    modify self melee init -800
    modify self physical init -800
    modify self ranged init -800
    modify self weapon range 80
    q400 Items Don't exist. 1501 perception is impossible and not only that...

q200 ELLTS are still better. Equal playing field. It's not a difficult concept. You post only strengthens my position. If it's possible to get a q400 item with +15 crit chance, then all the old LLTS should be put to equal ground and give EVERYBODY a fair chance to reach that.

A q400 equiv item that is probably insanely hard to find shouldn't just be given to players immediatly after patch.

Re: Re: End of LLTS debate! Look at this!

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

q400 Items Don't exist. 1501 perception is impossible

well, they do according to Funcom
    and 1500 perception is possible w/ new agent and adventurer buffs

Re: Re: Re: End of LLTS debate! Look at this!

Originally posted by Reclaim
    well, they do according to Funcom
    and 1500 perception is possible w/ new agent and adventurer buffs
    Actually what I mean to say is not that they don't exist, but you can't pull a q400 Mission. That's what I meant.

Just so ya know, there are things scattered all over the database that aren't in game. For example, ql1 nano armor...doesn't exist except as a referrence on the database (it starts at ql75).

Something of insane ql or req or mods, probably isn't gonna be in the game.

Xera
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

Exclamation

Uh. Just because the item is listed as lvl 1 and lvl 400 doesn't mean that it's accessible as lvl 1 - 400.. All it means is that's how the item would look at lvl 1, and at lvl 400, so the game can scale it according to QL. However, it is fair to assume that these items are available as over ql 200, along with nano and hp kits, which has also been introduced as ql 400 in the database.
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Things been droping lately that are over ql200, wierd things granted, but i forsee things breakign teh ql200 level soon. Just to keep up wiht players if anything.

1500 is possible.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Nice to see FunCom finally putting to rest the nonsense about players somehow supposed to use items where Qlvl=Clvl. The unfortunate coincedence that most items Qlvl caps out at the same level as player level sure has caused a lot of heartache.

There should always be items that are never useable by even the best characters. Whatever the top possible skill levels are for the top level character (currently 200) should quantify the 'best'.

In my opinion Quality Level has ruined the game. It should NEVER have been visible client-side.

AHem,

the QL 400 NEW LLTS is for the boss mob, not for u. he wont drop it when he dies.

If u believe wat i said

Originally posted by Asteroth
    AHem,

the QL 400 NEW LLTS is for the boss mob, not for u. he wont drop it when he dies.

If u believe wat i said
    doubt it,
    Boss Mobs get thier uberness from special boss-only rings.