Thread: "your attacked by -NONE-" > uneblievable this is still in the game !!!

"your attacked by -NONE-" > uneblievable this is still in the game !!!

as it would not be enough that my MP pets suck enough and i am getting killed when loosing my heal pet, no i have to die to other stupid bugs like the one in the topic above. There is no chance to flee from a mob if you dont remember the way back to exit in a huge mission. Thank you Funcom for beeing so smart....

how can it be that i have 600 run speed, the mob has not one realistic chance to follow me, but i get hit and killed through hundreds of walls between the mob and me ???

is that magic ?? are those mobs ghosts ??

now explain me someone why i have to die to such a stupid bug after almost 1 year of release....................

-----------------------------------------------
    Funcom > IncompetentSlowCom
    Funcom > hides in Norway
    Funcom > expansion 1 thousand new bugs..
    Funcom > has 1 programmer
    Funcom > has 1 grafic designer
    Funcom > has 1 marketing freak
    Funcom > has 1 boss
    Funcom > has a game that is bugged like hell 1 year after release
    Funcom > has the worst Patch supprt possible

L142 MP > i chosen the wrong class i know that Funcoms Pet code is to silly to handle 2 or 3 MP Pets at once, have to go for Shotgun now with my gimped MP

L90 Engineer > also wrong class after 14.2 ruined

have a nice one flaming this post
    Last edited by Starboat; May 5th, 2002 at 03:49:44.

what is Fanth ???
    Last edited by Starboat; May 5th, 2002 at 03:30:23.

have a nice one flaming this post (all <L100 shut up)

now im just being stupid, but why is pet pathing different over level 100 to what it is below that? ive never played a pet class to over lvl 100, please, tell me what happens at level 100?
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

because most <L100 are still much to happy and wont see all the bugs in the game. That needs some more time to find all the annoying bugs really disturbing than just a L100 char.............

L1 - L10 WOOT !! Great game !!

L10 - L40 OMG ! when am i comming home from work ??

L40 - L82 Do i have friends ?? AO !!

L82 - L100 damn, thats work now, i cant kill reds so easy anymore.

L100-L125 ok my skills go up again ! hmmmm, thinking

L125-L142 damn all time the same crap, what else is there to do beside missions ??

L150+ i have to play another char, i am rerolling and make a nice twink ! > or quitting if smart enough i am not it seems

thats AO.....

L82 - L100 damn, thats work now, i cant kill reds so easy anymore
    lol...Are we *supposed* to be able to kill reds? Doesn't it tick you off in PvP when somebody can kill you when you are red to them? I bet the mobs of RK are hacked off that they get killed by greys all the time. =)

Back to your original post...Yeah, I got killed in a mission today myself by the exact same thing. Got in over my head and started running to the exit. Kept getting hit 2 rooms away, around corners, etc. Not good.

nothing like the good ole.

You were of 918 damage. Crit!!
    You were of 475 damage.
    You were of 513 damage.
    You were of 423 damage.
    You were of 942 damage. Crit!!
    *changing zones*

MP:need buffs again eh???
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

the only thing I can't understand Is.... Why Why Why do people whine all day at the boards and then play the game right after they whine whine whine whine.
    Because people adjust every patch in one way or another
    and Funcom is aware of the attacked by none thingie.
    Maybe they are just plain dumb not to fix it but I have seen about 1924301823409182349 posts with this thing and I hate seeing another

some of you guys can only talk alot s h i t instead of adding something usefull to the topic. what are you morons doing if you got a problem and you just get flamed ?

maybe its because we put so many hours into our characters or ??

i cant just kick my characters and delete my account after that long time and many friends i found.

the bad part is that FunSuck knows that....... at least i am warning my friends, thats all i can do..
    Last edited by Starboat; May 6th, 2002 at 11:22:01.