Thread: I can has Video?

I can has Video?

Found this video while trolling around... I had never seen it before and found it a tid interesting. It has interviews with 3 Game Directors and the original storyline creator...

You even get to see Means! What more could you ask for.

http://news.curse.com/details/11221/

Note: its a tid heavy on Norwegian accents!
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

"A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Who the hell actually visits community courner...

Thats like watching fox news sober.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

I wish they showed a face of guy who coded pet pathing so we could hunt him down and nail his head on a pike.

Quote Originally Posted by Takun View Post
    Who the hell actually visits community courner...

Thats like watching fox news sober.
    it was also on the updates on the main page. well that's at least how i found it

and how dare you knock the most fair and balanced news in all the lands!!!

and lol @nick
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

haha it was on the main page when u log in, how could anyone have missed this video?
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    haha it was on the main page when u log in, how could anyone have missed this video?
    well since taken logs into wow now...thats how!

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    Oh I dunno...

Maybe someone who's account has been frozen for a month?

I didn't even know it was the 7th anniversary until I heard Tarryk talk about it...

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    well since taken logs into wow now...thats how!
    I still fail to grasp how people spell Takun Taken

Considering the keys are on opposite sides of the keyboard :P
    Grenadearchy Online

Grenade Infos

well at least i'm not the only one, I probably just said it in my head and spelled it w/o checking, :P my bad

'Tah-Koon' Not 'Tay-Ken'

However I believe its more so the fact that people are used to typing the word taken... that and the fact that your fingers are generally on auto pilot while typing, since its more of a memorized motor skill then anything else.
    Grenadearchy Online

Grenade Infos

I still didn't pronounce it tay-kun in my head, more like tack-un and for sure not tay-koon