Thread: Need advice about scopes plz,thx :)

Lightbulb Need advice about scopes plz,thx :)

Hello

I am a lvl 62 Soldier atm and i have heard of low light scopes and the new scopes in the game that replaced the llts.I have never had a scope and i have never put any points into perception.
    Are the scopes really worth the ip's? and how do i obtain a scope?
    Where do i get em? and... if i go ahead and decide to get a scope would i do noticable dmg with a low QL scope to start with? or should i pump ip's and max the skill and grab a high lvl scope?
    And roughly whats the extra range you get? 5 meters? more?
    And how often will i crit in a fight? Atm i sport a QL 98 Nova and i roughly maybe get 1 crit in a fight

Plz tell me your thoughts, thanking you in advance

Well i use a QL 39 Prepatch LLTS and i noticed i get allot more crits even with the +3 crit increase it gives i average a crit almost every fight up to 4 is teh most ive gotten in one fight. that number goes way up if i can find a Agent buff and MA

i am 132 lvl soldeir i us 6% crit scope 200ql the new ones it worth it whth good MA crit buff i have 13% crit it is realy helping
    i puted some IP into perception some 260 skill at all and got a lot of buffs from fixer and adv and i puted the impt 170ql whith max perception to put it in it worth it try and see

I just dumped 140k ip into perception to equip one of the newer scopes that gives 5 to crit increase. I definitely crit more now. Against veterans and masters my div9pp does anywhere from 40 to 1200 damage, and crits are 1800 to 2400 depending on the mob. It helps but it's not going to make you instantly uber. The initiative penalties are very mild. The range increase probably helps in pvp, but I blow wind at pvp so I haven't experimented.

so...what about old style scopes and the Div 9

I have a +5 (ql 67 I think) and a +9 (ql 120 I think)

I am lvl 104 and using a ql 166 Div 9

would I be better off pumping shots out faster, since the Div 9 is lesss critt reliant?
    "We are jolly green giants...walking the planet...with guns"

Stormhat"Warcriminal" Lotto

General of Ragnarok

Master of 80 sec survival

"Valhalla or Reclaim!!"

yes you need all the ranged int you can get i currently have 760 and shoot about the same speed as nova

Bert449
    130 Soldier