I got some ideas for some new nano's and other stuff that would help us out in some ways (mostly pvp). I'm not gonna include TS and MC selfbuffs since FC must know we want that....

TMS-like nano:
This nano should make the bot immune to any kinda of nano being cast on it. This powerful nano should have a limited duration, but if pet pathing allows it, the bot might actually hit the the other ppl before it is rooted.

Root breaker nano:
since most other classes are able to root our pet (and mobs) it would be nice if we was able to break that root..

Pet jamming/disabling:
Well since engies are master bot/pet creators u should think that they would know how to disable one too. This nano should disable the other ppl's pet/bot for some time. Thinking of MP pets and crat pets.

Health transfer:
We are 1 with our pets, so why not enable us to transfer health from our pets. This might be unrealistic, but since others can calm our robot, why the hell not...
This could be a nice chunk of hp's transferred, and then our BM skill will be locked for the next 2 mins (like TMS)

Healing wen-wen:
Like few other classes we have no healing, but enabling us to create a small medic bot that equips like a wen-wen, sure would be nice. These will not be uber heals, maybe something like the fixer nano's. I know I'd gladly swap the wen-wen (which isn't working) for just a little healing....

Well just some ideas, I know most of these works best in pvp, but I think that's where we need the most love. Let me know what u guyz think, maybe post some additions or some ideas u have.