Thread: Free movement stims .. WHERE?

Free movement stims .. WHERE?

I have been doing missionssince level 160. I'm almost 200 now and I haven't found ANY Free movement stims the whole time.

Do mission settings affect your chance to get some? I have been doing LLLRRL for tokens.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I guess you looked into the chests and boxes?
    That's where i find mine. Ok, they don't drop as often as the other stims, but they are there. I'm using RLLRRL by the way.

Syy
    Syy

Yeha, i'm a lootwhore, so by nature, I loot everything. Haven't seen a single one

I very much doubt slider settings got to do with it. Its all based on luck in terms of free movement, heal, nano stims and the likes. Though the health and nano ones are found more often, free movement are less likely.

As far as recall, every chest or box which is "generated" to spawn stims/rechargers, have a chance for a either a yellow stim (speed boost?) a red one or a black free movement. I never seen 2 or more spawned together in a loot. Just pray to the goddness of luck at the mission door
    ルネサンスのメンバー
    Member of The Renaissance

この世に奇跡はなく、あるのは必然と偶然。そして後は自分が何をするか、それだけだ。
    There are no miracles in this world. What is in existance, is the path one takes during the inevitable or unexpected circumstances.

My luck must mega suck. I only ever see yellow, sometimes red and never black. Oh well, guess I got two more levels for missions.

I've found "Free Movement", but they're very rare. You have a much better chance of finding Health, Nano, Free Movement, etc. are much better in team missions than in solo.

If you are willing to invest time they can also be rolled. Warning: they are not common
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Their droprate must significantly improve in QL200+ missions, cus I give out QL250 fm stims to my org all the time for pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricate View Post
    Their droprate must significantly improve in QL200+ missions, cus I give out QL250 fm stims to my org all the time for pvp.
    Please give me a hint in case slider settings do have something to do with this. Whatever I'm doing (running RLRLRL) isn't working, I've mezzed my way through 5 ql250 missions and I didn't even find an hp or nano kit, all I found were notum pellets.

I could try team missions I get but it feels like there has been a silent nerf and I really am starting to miss the 250 stims/packs I ran out of recently.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkx View Post
    Please give me a hint in case slider settings do have something to do with this. Whatever I'm doing (running RLRLRL) isn't working, I've mezzed my way through 5 ql250 missions and I didn't even find an hp or nano kit, all I found were notum pellets.

I could try team missions I get but it feels like there has been a silent nerf and I really am starting to miss the 250 stims/packs I ran out of recently.
    I'm doing level 250 team missions with above settings. In 5 missions i usually find enough stims and med-kits to be fine for the next month, and if i'm lucky a free-movement stack. Battle-prepared are also a bit rarer than the usual ones

Syy
    Syy

All the medical stuff drop a lot more in team missions than in solo missions.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkx View Post

Slider setting never affect the chance of rolling loot. The selection of mission types does sometimes. This means, as you have not doubt already concluded, that slider settings matter. Well yes, but only indirectly. Slider settings only matter inasmuch as they help you get the combination of mission types that you want. A few items, for example, show up more often in Kill Person Missions so if you want those items then you have a better chance of getting them is you roll 3 Kill Person missions each time you click.

In at least one of the Clicksaver guides that are floating around are examples of settings that will get you different combinations of missions (e.g. if you want 3 Kill Person missions every time you roll), I don't have a link anymore but between the forums and some Google'ing you'll be able to find it.

A final resource that will help you figure out how easy or hard it is to get your chosen item as a reward is the Rollability Facts Database on Kimi's AO Resources - an awesome web site.

And on a final note, I can't say whether or not there's been a silent nerf on getting stuff in Team missions, but even if there has they are still more likely to drop Health, Nano, etc. than solo missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Piping_Hot View Post
    Slider setting never affect the chance of rolling loot. The selection of mission types does sometimes.
    Mission type is pretty important. As some types have two items while others only have one. Meaning eg. that Find Item missions have 2x the chance of rolling what you look for than eg. Repair mission. As both the item you find on the ground in the mission, and the mission reward itself can be what you look for.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to write bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Metaing View Post
    Mission type is pretty important. As some types have two items while others only have one. Meaning eg. that Find Item missions have 2x the chance of rolling what you look for than eg. Repair mission. As both the item you find on the ground in the mission, and the mission reward itself can be what you look for.
    You didn't read my post carefully enough. I was saying that slider position, in and of itself, doesn't matter - only the resulting mission types matter. I'm not taking a shot at you, but I will ask you to give my previous post a more thorough reading.

You didn't read my post carefully enough. I was saying that slider position, in and of itself, doesn't matter - only the resulting mission types matter. I'm not taking a shot at you, but I will ask you to give my previous post a more thorough reading.
    Then I have completely misread your post as I thought you were taking about "drop rate" of varies items for mission reward etc for varies mission types. While I was talking about number of items which the varies types of missions give you. Items which are rollable with eg. CS.
    Last edited by Metaing; Aug 24th, 2006 at 15:08:40.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to write bug reports

IMO I get more chests with RLRLRL than I do with other settings but it might be just a wrong hunch.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaing View Post
    Then I have completely misread your post as I thought you were taking about "drop rate" of varies items for mission reward etc for varies mission types.
    If I've read the thread right, they were talking about the chance of getting certain items inside of the chests within the mission. In this case, free movement stims.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

I think their is a big increase in ql 250 ones.

Btw finding them for me was very common at all levels. level 40+ i've allways found some. I dont know what sliders were at if any. I just normaly play with em depending on what type of mish i want, which is normaly find item for cru an find person for normal. I allways do 6 person team mission solo tho. I never do solo or any less. I used to roll 6 person teams an solo everything and loot everything. I was making avg of 20m a day off shop food. I found bags an bags of stims. Was very nice way of making some credz and high lvl stims that really saves ALOT more time than farming rods.