Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sociology, you are wrong.

Sociology, you are wrong.

Listen, damnit. As I TOLD you. I did not run from you. Nor would I. I ran from Abid. You knew I was going to kill you, and it was a fair fight. Just you and I. So what do you do when you begin to die or feel as if you might (Which you would, if the fight had continued)? You get someone to attack me. How weak of you. I'm not saying I fight fair all the time. Hell, because I don't. But this WAS a fair fight. Why am I making such a big deal of this? Because I can fight fair. I do not gank because it is all I can do. I do it because it is what I want to do. By the way, when I think of it. I do not gank. I kill clan. http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/anarchy0/Abid.JPG
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

hit new thread didn't ya ?

lousyassmusciband86.

Still a nice starter

I duelled with Metallica in arena, he's fair.

Most fun I had with muushu when she attacked me (I was playing Firerose). After she hit 'q' she said "dont run.". After a while when she was at 5% hp she ran to that room near Tir, leaving me with 50% hp. I had a good laugh

Few weeks later at Letah I was healing fellow OT in Camelot. (duh). Muushu lost to an Omni whom I was healing. "youre now on my KOS". Yippy!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Re: Sociology, you are wrong.

Originally posted by Metallica86
    Listen, damnit. As I TOLD you. I did not run from you. Nor would I. I ran from Abid. You knew I was going to kill you, and it was a fair fight. Just you and I. So what do you do when you begin to die or feel as if you might (Which you would, if the fight had continued)? You get someone to attack me. How weak of you. I'm not saying I fight fair all the time. Hell, because I don't. But this WAS a fair fight. Why am I making such a big deal of this? Because I can fight fair. I do not gank because it is all I can do. I do it because it is what I want to do. By the way, when I think of it. I do not gank. I kill clan. http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/anarchy0/Abid.JPG

you ran from abid... the guy who hit you for 26 damage and an aimed shot of 120???????? lol... That's not even a good DoT!!! Isn't the minimum aimed shot hits for approximately a crit???

I just got a laugh out of this :P
    He would've been doing almost no damage if you had RRFE
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

You get ganked by a 170+ Trader, even if he did 200 dmg, you wouldnt run?

Re: Re: Sociology, you are wrong.

Originally posted by Demono
    you ran from abid... the guy who hit you for 26 damage and an aimed shot of 120???????? lol... That's not even a good DoT!!! Isn't the minimum aimed shot hits for approximately a crit???

I'd be running if I was drained for 300 and had an MA beating on me.

Look. My point is that she couldnt fight fair. She thinks shes queen **** and then when I step up and fair fight? She can't do it. I don't remember too clearly about this but: Abid is using a river series? They don't hit too hard UNLESS it is a crit. And I am pretty sure he crit on me, If you look at the picture, the chat was scrolled up.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

LoL nothinman ...good one

Originally posted by Nothinman
    http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/gaydar55.jpg
    ROFL
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Didn't know i was jumping in on a "fair" fight. I just attack omni's in the tir arena if i dont have any reason not to - Sociology didnt ask me to. And if ya'll wondered yes i do Noooo dmg come fight me

Well that interesting. Sociology and I were fighitng for about 1 minute and a half before you jumped in. And I was out of the arena the whole time. So, you two must have been teamed and she told you to attack me.

Hmm looks like Metallica86 is upset about something!
    RETIRED

If you are omni in Tir arena it only makes sense that you would get beat on by every clanner there.

Any time a clanner shows up at Ent. Arena, the omni there kill them, or call people to kill them.

Think of it as trying to keep some of the "gank" (and I use the term lightly) factor down.

I expect clan to attack anyone in omni arena w/o question... its a conflict, just as it should be the same the other way... Arenas should be for same side dueling (ya right ) so expect to get whacked by all the pvvpers there if you are at the other sides arena
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

You dont gank because its all you can do? Nice site, metallica, all those shots are in tir.

BS you fight fair. You come to tir to gank, im sure you were 'self buffed.' Just because you claim to be 'fighting fair' this time that does not mean all your past actions are wiped away. You will be accountable for your actions. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you had kept your hypocritical ass clean.

FYI soc barely looks at this board. Or did you have the assumption all pvp'ers are interested in flaming each other to mental death on the forums?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Metallica86
    Well that interesting. Sociology and I were fighitng for about 1 minute and a half before you jumped in. And I was out of the arena the whole time. So, you two must have been teamed and she told you to attack me.

LOL I KNEW I WAS RIGHT TO BEGIN WITH!!

Your screenshot clearly shows that you are a fool. Looks as if Abid did a whopping 150 damage to you. Then I crit you for what looks to be 1654 or 1854 damage. I KNEW that when your life dropped that far that it was me. You whined and moaned saying "wah wah somebody nuked me." You can't complain about Abid's divest either, because once he divested you pretty much immediatly ran and zoned.

Don't give me the fair fight lecture. I didn't ask anyone to step in for me, I happened to be teamed already and Abid always likes to smack Omni so you got into the middle of it. You can't fight fair if your life depended on it.

Oh and let's talk about the constitution of a fair fight (since you are a master of it, or so you say). I challenged you, and you constantly decline. So then out of nowhere you decide to engage in combat with me. A fair fight would have allowed me to buff before hand.

Next time that you want to fight fair, without your little Omni ganking buddies, give me a tell and i'll see you in the arena. At least if I am going to lose, I go ahead and lose, and don't run like the little *expletive deleted for the young audiences* that you are.

The only reason that you lasted as long as you did is because you weren't self buffed. You had several outside buffs including dmg/reflect shields.

Oh and on another note: I don't read this forum. I was informed of the thread by Stromm. Next time you want to flame me, then send me a tell so I can actually prove what a fool you are.

If i were metallica86 i would just quit ao. I dont even know him but damn does he seem like the most hated person on rubika 1 ?

Re: Re: Sociology, you are wrong.

Originally posted by Demono

No it isn't, and the huge amount of ? makes you appear as a dumbass.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

You know metalica, as much as i just dont care about a little green agent i'm glad you are around. Pvp is in such a sad state now you are about the only omni sticking his neck out and actually picking fights with people. So gank away, and bring some friends next time too.... there's NO ONE to fight.

Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast