Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Ga!!!

Need A Ga!!!

GA 1 or 2 NEEDED BAD! SEND TELL PLZ! OR POST NAME HERE AND IL MESSAGE U INGAME
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor

nice troll post. **** you.

hey, what do i care? i quit.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! The ***** NT who whines for everything comes to the fixer board. Go away. We don't like your begging pathetic kind here.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

oh plz, i also have a fixer, i have like 6 other chars also, not all are on my profile!
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor

Recoil04 158 agent Armor

What would you even offer for it? 5 mil, and some crappy boss loot that any fixer could get in an hour of blitzing bosses? Give me a break. There's about 50 fixers who would get it before you if anyone on these boards found it anyway.
    ~Streaz~

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

So let me get this straight. You have 'like 6 other characters' but you need Grid Armor, a fixer only nano as rare as nullity sphere, real bad? How many is 'like 6'? Is it 7? or maybe 5? Why not stop and check to see how many characters you actually have.

If you don't mind me asking, how bad can you possibly need it if you also have 6 other characters? I mean using all caps and saying you need GA I or II implies that your fixer will just abslutely curl up and die on the spot if he doesn't get it. Or maybe.......never mind I'm going to stop right here.

/me sighs
    Last edited by Slyyk; Oct 1st, 2002 at 01:55:50.
    Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.

so...

So you have a fixer...doesn't everyone? I really would like to see someone post on this thread saying that, "Yes i begged for an item for weeks at a time, and finally someone came to my rescue and gave me one of the most valuable items in game merely because i asked for it."

I get your nt to the level she is, but considwould be amazed that you had the patience toering your persistant trolling you really can work at something if you feel like being bothered.

Cz,

Please move this post to the exchange forums or delete so no fixers get banned responding in unpolite ways to this type of garbage.

Thank you.
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz

Yes, delete this thread please. I'm ->||<- this close to spewing impolite words all over this guy (I would have if Streax haven't posted his note).

This guy is a nuisance on the exchange board as well, btw.
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Let's get this straight.. You have a fixer, but obviously your fixer isn't important enough to you to put the character in your signature. And yet you think you "need GA1 or 2 bad".

You, sir, are a ****ing moron. I hope you die of cancer.

--K

Originally posted by Karanya
    I hope you die of cancer.
    Cancer would take too long. He'll undoubtedly die playing chicken with a dump truck.

True, true.. my flaming skills are debuffed today, someone cast "Insomnia MK X" on me

--K

PS - To Mister ****ing Moron - This is not the exchange forum. Scram, kid.

dood,

get in "f"in line.

either find it, buy it or use another char to procure it.

lol

Geez,

I want GA also, I never thought to ask though.

hmm, hmm... "May I have a some Grid Armor, Please?"

Amazing! It works!! I can now join the ranks of smurfdom!!

Wait a minute... This is a prank right?

Hardy har har!!!!
    Samad
    Lvl 84 Fixer Rubi-Ka 2

The distance between stupidity and courage is 9mm.

I'm not sure what your problem is, but I bet it is hard to spell.

On hold until the new batch of anti-gimp medication comes in.

Red face

*sighs*
    gett the hell out of here boy....

we dont want u here....

/me pulls out a large trout.....
    DeZiBeL
    220/16
    Forsaken
    TL7
    "Been fixin' since 20/08-2001 17:27:47"

Oooh... trout-slapping!

Piss off, you little troll. I remember when you were whining for Nullity. I cried the day someone hooked you up.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Well, it's all well and good to yell at this guy but does anyone actually know where GA drops?
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Originally posted by Skeena
    Well, it's all well and good to yell at this guy but does anyone actually know where GA drops?
    Yes.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

umm y are u all so pissed? im askin to buy somthin, people do it all the time!!! anyone else posts a WTB and people respond with offers, i post one and i get flamed! y me??? i know i screwed up but y cant i buy somthing if i want it?
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor

Recoil04 158 agent Armor

Originally posted by colinlh
    umm y are u all so pissed? im askin to buy somthin, people do it all the time!!! anyone else posts a WTB and people respond with offers, i post one and i get flamed! y me??? i know i screwed up but y cant i buy somthing if i want it?
    hehe, ur teh funney

You can buy it, but you have to have something to exchange. You know, MONEY and stuff. I can see you now:

You: I'd like to get this car.
    Salesman: Okay, how are you planning on paying?
    You: Well, I spent all my money on Twinkies, and all I have left is twenty bucks. Can I still get a car?
    Salesman: HA HA HA UR A NOOB

P.S. more grammar plz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast