Thread: Droid Control Device and Ring of Progress

Droid Control Device and Ring of Progress

Are these items in game yet? If so how do I go about gettin em?

Droid Control Device

Custom Made Fixer Ring of Progress

Angry Droid contr.... is ingame.

But after what I know it's only the Iron Reet that drops it.
    And not every time.

Hello Again...

He's goofing around in Mutant domain right now at 800*1000 ca.

He put me at tha reclaim quite quick, lol

Anyone have any more details on these?

The Droid Control device is dropped (excusively, I believe) by the Iron Leet. (Not to be confused with the Iron Chef.)

To my knowledge, the Ring isn't in yet. I haven't heard of anybody ever finding one. Although, truth be told, it absolutely reeks of either a tradeskill item or a static quest reward.

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

If the DCD could be worn with GA.... THEN it would be good.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Lightbulb

The Droid Control device is dropped (excusively, I believe) by the Iron Leet
    It IS dropped only by iron reet, i have tried to get it but i think it drops very rarely....

Btw
    does anyone have a link or something to spawn time on unique mobs?

*checks for spelling errors*
    DeZiBeL
    220/16
    Forsaken
    TL7
    "Been fixin' since 20/08-2001 17:27:47"

Reet is an 18 hour spawn.

As to the ring of progress, a while back JimSalabim posted that those rings were definitely NOT trade-skill related.

Static quest, prolly.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Didn't someone hint recently to Nettie that Legchopper's sucky ring was part of the quest to get the Custom-Made rings? Or did I dream it?
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

They hinted that it was part of a higher quest, I myself assumed that it is somehow part of the custom made ring quest.

Perhaps the latter hasnt been added yet, or maybe I'm as far off base as one can go.
    Candice "Nettie" Kerans
    www.ao-fixer.com

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    ...As to the ring of progress, a while back JimSalabim posted that those rings were definitely NOT trade-skill related.

Static quest, prolly.
    That's what I figured...if it *was* a tradeskill item, I'm sure it would involve some wicked rare parts. Static quest seems far more likely, though.

Originally posted by Nettie
    They hinted that it was part of a higher quest, I myself assumed that it is somehow part of the custom made ring quest.

Perhaps the latter hasnt been added yet, or maybe I'm as far off base as one can go.
    If there have been hints at a higher level quest based off of Legchopper's...well, I also would have to guess it's at least related to the Custom-Made Ring. Also, if I had to take a guess (which I don't, but, you know me, I'm gonna anyway), I'd have to say that if it *was* in the game already, assuming it's a static quest (which is a fairly safe assumption, methinks), then *somebody* would have at least caught wind of it by now. This doesn't seem to be the case, however.

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.