Thread: A good idea

A good idea

I think a great idea for the newbie backyard would be ql 1-10 weapons and armor
    (the kind of armor that makes u look cool that hi leveled people use but a very low ql it will make them feel powerful )

Wha? There are already low QL weapons and armor in the game. . .
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

I think cheese ment for the leets and reets to drop it.

And yeah that would be pretty cool. even if its just super crap 1-5 quality. Its very difficult to believe your doing anything corectly in there when you fist start.

Also an auto Monster part converter for up to say level 10 parts.

Its murder trying to get anyone to do crap parts. and I'm getting fed up with doing it instead of the lazy ass Doc's
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

This goes along with my idea for improving backyards. I wanted a small General Store, just like the ones now, except all of the items, are quality levels 1-10. Either that, or just increase the drop rate from leets and reets, and such. Another thing, is make the newbie missions, give regular items, not those crappy first aid kits. I had alot of fun when this game first started out, and now since noone goes to all the old places and just does missions, i think this game should be even more welcoming in what to do in the beginning.

Totally Agree

My first few hours/days on Rubi-Ka were miserable, and tedious, nothing cool, nothing i could afford, now im rich and famous of course so i can go buy snazzy clothes and sleek weapons to strut about with. But that backyard still haunts me every day . I do have to say tho that the Neutral backyard is coolest cos it has camp like areas way out the back and is interesting to explore, and far less monotenous than the quadrant style clan one. The omni one is neat , but could use ****ing up to make it feel more like a hologram park.