Thread: Agent,s Profession Buff,s

Lightbulb Agent,s Profession Buff,s

Okay i understand and think its okay that we get -25 nano skill and -2000 nano init.But when i then are a nano prof like NT Doc and MP it realy hurts whit -2000 nano init.So what it hink is change this on Nt Doc and Mp and let those but get Ranged Ini -2000 cous when i am a Doc i am of no use if i have -2k nano init and since i then are a Doc what do i need a gun for same whit Mp and Nt so FC pelas make the NT MP and Doc profession buff get - 2000 ranged init in sted. I woud be soo cool cous then i coud be a Nt doc and mp. This you must Fix it woud ROCK and it is jsut a MUST fix.

erm... those penalties are there for a reason you know, its not balanced to allow agents to choose any prof at will without penalites. plus FP is for buffing, not combat
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Please read through the agent boards before making posts like this. Its been explained repeatedly by FC what FP is for, most agents agree w/ it (not necessarily happy but agree). Do a bit of research before having us read old arguments pls.