Thread: --- If you could only have one addition or fix ---

--- If you could only have one addition or fix ---

What would it be ?

(Please I am really curious about it and know that you'd like many things. Just consider something that above all you'd like after 14.2 OE patch and IPR.)
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Arg

one thing? so cruel...

There's only one thing that makes us Adv's sort of unique, and that's morphs. We need new morphs and improvements on existing ones. Without it, we're nothing but third rate soldiers or docs.

Psyphen
    "Today is a good day to...ACK!"

Gummiz, if you are a FC dewd under the disguise of a player, that would mean that FC is up for making one fix per patch for adv love? Aaahehehehahahhaehahehahehahehahhahahaaa FC spies all around!! ahahaahaihahaeieahiarhhtoahotahertiaieraaheuuuuurg l

j/k

not...

no, wait...

it makes sense...

aaaah, uuuh

no, that's not polite...

uuuhmm...

hold on...

gonna go get one of 'em special clothes that ties my arms...

no one will believe me aaahhhaahhahahahahahahaahhaaahaaa

Time I quit the game and join another
    _When the going gets uber, the leet goes flirting...

Hmm I'd have to think on that one...

How about.... a swimming buff ?

Morph fixes, definately. The animations, and the stats (we need more damage!). And I wanna fight in reet form

When I'll get the Pit Lizard morph (which will be in many months) I'll be hoping to attack while I'm in the air

1 thing:

Fix our morphs to work correctly (ie. self usable Pit Lizard, combat timing stutter)
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

i want someone responsible for our class that d take our ideas and probs to devs cause he/she knows about them cause he/she listened to us....one that would also reply.....
    my rerolling squad (what s IPR? )
    Celebnor, Balbanes, Lacaan, Ignetos, Hadouken, Icehilda, Icementat and the late Seregnor

if you ever met one.....well...nevermind

More ADV-only weapons (both pistols AND!!! swords) with GOOD DAMAGE for sale at many and varied QLs from vendors deep in the wilds.

Absolutely nothing is more frustrating than running from shop to shop to shop to shop to shop to shop trying to find a damned decent blade. I am much more interested in playing than shopping.

JS
    Jonathon@aquetatis.com
    Lieutenant Antoine "Yorimitsu" Stritzke
    Division 3: Omni Reclamation
    Special Forces lead the way!
    OMNIpotent, OMNIscient, OMNIpresent

... and energetic spears!

ooooor... give us normal blue or even light blue brawl skill...

ooooor... fix sneak attack...

pls...pls.....no brawl with equipped weapons, or change the anim to kicking.....brawl looks SOOOOOOOO silly when you have a weapon on your hand....i just dont want to use it

i still want proper pistol&sword combo with its own special attack(remember my rants about dual wield specials? )

buuut anyway, i said what we needed as a "fix"

(btw gummi s posting this thing everywhere...FC dev undercover? )
    Celebnor, Balbanes, Lacaan, Ignetos, Hadouken, Icehilda, Icementat and the late Seregnor

I suspect Spyo is an undercover too... their language is too proper

Well it seems that the majority of your morphes (that are so unique to your profession) are useless atm.

I guess there is an answer here.

I am curious to know if you would trade the durability of say, a grinning hunter, to a huge boost in damage / health regeneration output ? More like a berseking nano line, but very limited in time.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

well gummisluv, that's the description of a kind of enforcer buff
    but we can't have a nano shutdown after buff, we have to heal other people too.

and well, that wouldn't be a morph, just a berserker buff with new shape, bof, bof

morph are not that bad
    - transport morph : reet-->parrot
    - fight morph : sabertooth
    - run mission & seek item in the darkness --> wolf
    - sneak ---> lol lol lol, sorry that buff is not for adv atm.

the real problem is that they're not so good we think we couldn't make anything without, they are just a bonus, a good bonus.

transport? i'm lvl 98 and i don't have a yalm, people look at me as if a was a martian, i can move fast anyway but i'll fly at lvl 130-140, may be after 150 with the level cap, with parrot (QL 149), how stupid, almost everybody get a yalm far far earlier.

fight? i love sabertooth, it make a good différence, but sometimes i stop it because of headache (that cat move up & down everytime in fight) i take the same mobs in solo (that wasn't true when i got it at level 75, in the 75-90 range it rocks ) & i won't get next sabertooth morph before long.

run? good i you raise run speed enough, because inside, i can just use +100 of my run buff & +100 of wolf.
    not a too big map please. (yes it stacks on fixers buff, if you have fixers friends, then you're perfect)

sneak? lol again.

dragon is a morph i never tried, but every feedback i got says that's horribly bugged.

yes morphs need a lifting, or an adaptation to the game reality, not a BIG boost, make us fly at lvl 90 with flurry of feathers would be a good point, a better crit bonus on sabertooth, may be 3-4% instead of 1%, a bit more AC (60 AC lol), better damage bonus? not the real point for riders adventurers, a pistol adv would say more about it.
    why don't make a sabertooth QL 120? between grinning hunter QL 82 and calia's form QL 159? to long to wait.
    better run speed on wolf (may replace the unusefull and ridiculous damage bonus by evades buffs) . and bugs (sabertooth seems to be annoying for fast ranged weapon, there are some visaual bugs, but for that, i can wait) fixed.

that would be great i think, i may be dreaming anyway

Red face MORPHS!!!

FIX MORPHS!!!

I hate the borken animations I have while some advnetrers have all the luck and they work right. This really annoys me.

Plus make the night vision on Wolf toggleable or something. Or make a seperate nano that gives us the night vision.

Would be nice if morphs helped us out a bit more. Maybe more leet forms with increasing consealment buff so we don't have to rasie conseal. Same for the wolf and cat to add more bonus of the buffs and more nanos so they can grow with us.

And definently fix the damage delay shutter.

New morphs would be nice. A form suitable for increasing our nano skills so we can cast better heals and faster. Not sure what you would consider a healing type of animal on Rubi-Ka. But please setup a poll so we can decide what it will look like.

This is the way to fix adventrers and still retrain our image. Morphs should help us excel in some skills while the rest still remain average. To offset the jack of all trades image while we are in that form. But not so much that we match a soldier or doctor but enough that it is noticable to both solo play and team play. To close the gap a little.

Plus make the night vision on Wolf toggleable or something. Or make a seperate nano that gives us the night vision.
    It is. Go to Options, Enviroment, and turn off "Other Effects"

That kills the wolf night vision.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

having a sep.nano for nightvis would be good...i mean...at least it d be much more useful than eagleeye^^

and yeah gummi....something like a berserking line would be of more use...but i d like to see DD s among our nanos.....i d like ....to...see....barh....

/me runs back to his secret hideout

Originally posted by Idahoh
    [B]well gummisluv, that's the description of a kind of enforcer buff
    but we can't have a nano shutdown after buff, we have to heal other people too.
    No need of a nano shutdown, but a simple few min timer for example. So yes something like Enforcers' Challengers but with a quick recycle, no nano shutdown and a bit less attack / dmge boost. Afterall you should always be second to any other profession in such domains.

morph are not that bad
    - transport morph : reet-->parrot
    - fight morph : sabertooth
    - run mission & seek item in the darkness --> wolf
    - sneak ---> lol lol lol, sorry that buff is not for adv atm.
    As an enforcer I always appreciate the panther morph. This is producing a very good crit increase, to the point I often think it's bugged.
    Now up to very recently I was using with Tib a Sparrow-Fligth boosted graft. So I know the nano very well and appreciate it. But let's be serious, you should have the Parrot morph at level 40 or 50, before the MP's QW.
    The rest of your morphs are cool looking but really just crap bonus.

dragon is a morph i never tried, but every feedback i got says that's horribly bugged.
    The Pit Lizard morph is a joke at the level you get it. Utterly cool and completly crap.

In some other posts I also suggested that while in an animal form you shouldn't be aggro by natural mobs : ie. everything except Borgs, Mutants, Robots and NPC of the other factions.

For ex. you should be able to go trough Mort unmolested if you look out for Borgs and maybe Demons. I would even say that while in Reet form if you get attacked than all surrounding Reets will be social with you and get after your attacker. That would be cool and really no big deal.