Thread: Another meeting of the neutral coalition today.(13th)

Neutral coalition meeting, tuesday the 20th

(#RK1)

Another meeting of the neutral coalition will be done tomorow, aka tuesday the 20th. Since some dumbasses showed up last time and started being asses (*cough* diamondcut & co ) they will be refused access. Tough luck guys.

For the rest of you, the meetings are usually in the city of borealis, usually in a closed mission location, and you will have to agree to the decorum rules posted below in order to gain access. You don't agree, you don't get a key.

Look for a last minute edit for the order of business.
    -Juju

(The neutral coalition is an inter-guilds gathering of neutrals to discuss neutral issues IC and OCC. We take this !@#$ seriously folksso if you want trouble, go back to playing with the brontos)

(Start decorum)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Physical representation.
    There will be potted plants delimiting the area set up for the general assembly. Everyone will sit, unless they have the floor.

(general plan)
    o o o o o o o o o
    s (line or semi circle)

pe
    ----------------------- (plants)
    x x x x x x x
    x xx x x x x x x x x
    x ( the general assembly) x x
    x x x x x x x x x x x

x = random people

s = speaker. The person that has the floor for an expose. Otherwise the person gets up from his place, speaks, then sits to prevent further movement ( see decorum )

pe= PResident of the assembly. The person that keeps things in order and announces the new speakers/floorperson.

o = executive

--- = line of potted plants.

--------------------------------------------
    DECORUM

- Unless you got the floor, you do NOT speak in vicinity. Whisper (/w) , send tells, make a chatgroup, i don't care. But unless you got the floor, SHUSH.
    - To get the floor, you message the PE. He will invite you into a special chat group. Until the PE gets up and says it's your turn to speak ( in vicinity) then you don't do anything.
    - When it is your turn to speak, get up and speak freely. message a simple "Done" to the PE when you done, and sit down.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(end decorum. This is a repost from neutral board ressources.)
    Last edited by President Juju; Aug 19th, 2002 at 15:06:00.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I wouldn't mind having a peek at this here Neutral Coalition. Who do I talk to for a key and the location of the meeting?

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    X | 0 | 0
    ---------
    0 | X | X
    ---------
    X | X | 0

Sorry for the off topic post, I'm in just one of those weird moods and couldn't resist.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Originally posted by Martov
    I wouldn't mind having a peek at this here Neutral Coalition. Who do I talk to for a key and the location of the meeting?
    Send a tell to Jujuwalker (me) drtiny, catalyste or fleshreaper.... but watch out, she bites...(j/k flesh. simple solitus joke)
    -Juju
    --
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    --

Originally posted by Tappert

Sorry for the off topic post, I'm in just one of those weird moods and couldn't resist.
    You evil.....

-Juju
    --
    --

--

Talking

bump for new meeting tuesday ( i lazily edited my last post)
    -juju
    --
    --

--