Thread: Mission Terminals providing good missions

Post Mission Terminals providing good missions

K some terms give hard missions some give easy some give random. List your experiances.Where do you go to get a challange? Where do you go for Doe? Where do you go for an easy ride? I hear Clan Flower Outpost is easy and The small town west of athens is hard.

Well, if you are interested in Clan terminals.

The safest missions for low and mid levels are out of Tir. Very easy to get to and from missions, and not too much that will eat you whole with one bite. Athen & vicinity has some straghtforward missions, but when they start sending you to Wailing Wastes, you become very familiar very quick with the reclaim at the War Academy.

Borealis is just plain fun.

Avalon probably has the most profitable missions before 180 comp-lit. Only problem is they send you regularly to Newland Desert, Wailing Wastes, and other out-of-the-way places with lots of high-level hungry critters about. Then again, I've ran these mission regularly up to level 40 something with little problems. (Mind you, I am also a Fixer who can just plain outrun anything that doesn't eat me in one bite.)

If you are looking for good money, the only real place to look at mid level is the terminal at Broken Shores. This sends me anywhere from Galway Shire to Stret West, which means a high-level of familiarity with the Grid is an absolute must, but the pay is just plain first-rate.

Is this what you wanted to hear?

Originally posted by Konril
    If you are looking for good money, the only real place to look at mid level is the terminal at Broken Shores. This sends me anywhere from Galway Shire to Stret West, which means a high-level of familiarity with the Grid is an absolute must, but the pay is just plain first-rate.
    thanks for the tip. approaching 50 myself and still doing missions from avalon.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club