Thread: New Soldier nanos.

New Soldier nanos.

Any info would be appreciated on the missing in action new soldier nanos that were promised to us over three months ago. With one of our professionals retiring due to being drafted in real life and our other professional not playing very much anymore. We are not getting any answers in our profession forum. As such I have to come here like a mongrel dog begging for scraps asking for news. Since Cosmik only deems it fit for him to post on the Soldier boards when he's censoring cross posts...heaven forbid that he actually adds to the conversations that go on there /sarcasm

Face it, soldiers aren't getting anything - accept it and roll a new char

Jokes aside, I think its interesting you see so many highlvl soldiers leaving AO, or simply rolling other chars.

Yeah, all my Soldier buddies keep falling of the bs-mission roundabout.

No more high level soldiers. :/ Just look at the soldier forum. Lots of "leaving ao" posts..
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

the ones leaving are not just soldiers.....NT as well.

*sad*
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Which buffs were we supposed to get anyway?

I know of the Full Auto Buff, and I heard rumors of Larger Assault Rifle, and Ranged Energy Buffs, as well as a Flingshot buff as well as a Burst buff which is smaller and easier to cast than Riot Control. I also heard rumors of a fix in the +hp line and the aggro line. Err does anyone know of anything different?
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

I looked for the "official" post that described the new nanos but couldn't find it quickly. I recall there were also MG/SMG and HW buffs mentioned.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

The "official post" is the FYI thread posted by Dai-Galean in the soldier forums. He mentions the new buffs there.

I want:

- a +600 RI nano (3 sec less time) which would make some of the older guns more worth to use.
    - a 'Reload'- nano like an ammochain to the inventory, so you dont need any reload, no matter which gun.
    - Full Auto buff
    - remove the -40 evasions from Total Focus
    - let the reflect shields (TMS or normal) reduce the shielddamage from other shields.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

was there an eta or a patch number they were supposed to come out in? Or did we get the standard "in the future" line from FC?
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

bump...still looking for some sort of answer about these new promised nanos. Can't get any answers in our forums so bumping. Cz you there?

I put my level 116 soldier to rest a few weeks ago, just after patch 14.5 was released and i had foolishly put my hopes on the nophex actually dropping. I don't see soldiers getting luv for a looooong time, sadly.