some great ideas follow
    not because they re mines
    just because we need this

a nano line called " master of battle"
    increasing AR skill, weapon range and crit chance with Assault rifle only
    step 1: Ar +25, range +10, crit +1 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 108 / 108
    step 2: Ar +50, range +20, crit +2 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 216 / 216
    step 3: Ar +75, range +30, crit +3 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 324 / 324
    step 4: Ar +100, range +50, crit +5 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 432 / 432
    step 5: Ar +150, range +75, crit +8 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 540 / 540
    step 6: Ar +200, range +100, crit +13 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 648 / 648

a nano line called "weapons expert" that increase fling, burst, full auto, ranged energy
    step 1: skills +10 skill req: psyMod and BM 108 / 108
    step 2: skills +25 skill req: psyMod and BM 216 / 216
    step 3: skills +50 skill req: psyMod and BM 324 / 324
    step 4: skills +75 skill req: psyMod and BM 432 / 432
    step 5: skills +100 skill req: psyMod and BM 540 / 540
    step 6: skills +150 skill req: psyMod and BM 648 / 648

a nano line called "unpredictable damage" or "element weapons enhancement" that give a % per each shot to get damage type to be different from weapon damage type
    step 1: 5% per shot to get cold damage skill req: MM and MC 160 / 160
    step 2: 10 % per shot to get fire damage skill req: MM and MC 250 / 250
    step 3: 15% per shot to get chemical damage skill req: MM and MC 340 / 340
    step 4: 20% per shot to get radiation damage skill req: MM and MC 530 / 530
    step 5: 25% per shot to get poison damage skill req: MM and MC 620 / 620

a nano line that add damage to the minimum damage of the weapon, called "wounds aggravation"
    step 1: add +5 to min weapon damage, before skill effect
    skill req: TS and MM 108 / 108
    step 2: add +10 to min weapon damage, before skill effect
    skill req: TS and MM 216 / 216
    step 3: add +20 to min weapon damage, before skill effect
    skill req: TS and MM 324 / 324
    step 4: add +30 to min weapon damage, before skill effect
    skill req: TS and MM 432 / 432
    step 5: add +50 to min weapon damage, before skill effect skill req: TS and MM 540 / 540
    step 6: add +100 to min weapon damage, before skill effect skill req: TS and MM 540 / 540

oki
    but i d prefer simply better soldier suited weapons, or customizable ,with decent ( may be good or high ) minimum damage......but everyone know s AO is owned by fixer and trader and MA........why making some prof uber and else gimped. Game should have been called 'UBER-and-GIMP-online", no ?
    ( hey stop grumbling, it s sarcastic humour )

" I had a dream, where woldier were ungimped at last, and where FC understood at last that players choosing soldiers were not dummy idiots........only wanting to have fun, not only when lvl 200 reached"

but it was only a dream.........

HEY, FC, what will u do with my money next month for next patch?....still wait an answer, even if a flame...just say u ve heard...or that u ll do nothing, but be clear, plz.

aaaah no....finally, i dont want to wait anylonger.....i ll wait and see next patch if it's love's one.....if not, i guess u dont worry loosing player, u seem to simply count on new ones.

u ll simply loose me and I ll simply save some money, to go back to paper-pen RPG.

Re: some nano suggestion

Originally posted by samssonite

a nano line called " master of battle"
    step 1: Ar +25, range +10, crit +1 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 108 / 108
    step 2: Ar +50, range +20, crit +2 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 216 / 216
    step 3: Ar +75, range +30, crit +3 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 324 / 324
    step 4: Ar +100, range +50, crit +5 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 432 / 432
    step 5: Ar +150, range +75, crit +8 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 540 / 540
    step 6: Ar +200, range +100, crit +13 skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 648 / 648
    Why do you wanna increase the range? Its capped at 40m by the game engine
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Why do you wanna increase the range? Its capped at 40m by the game engine
    Oh no you destroyed his dreams now hehe. Well some question what is not nerfed in this game?

Funcom will us never give this buffs and when they really read this and when they really thinking about to give us something you mentioned here then they will give us something like this:

a nano line called "master of battle"
    step 1: Ar +22, range +3, crit +1, -50 dmg skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 221 / 228
    step 2: Ar +33, range +5, crit +2, -100 dmg skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 463 / 488
    step 3: Ar +44, range +7, crit +3, -200 dmg skill req: psyMod and SensImpr 720 / 727

a nano line called "master of gimpness"
    step 1: adds a red small target cross over the head of the soldier and the text "kill me!" skill req: t/s 251 nano shutdown: 2 min and soldier is unable to move.
    step 2: adds a huge red target cross over the head of the soldier and the text "kill me! You get points!" skill req: t/s 721 nano shutdown: 6 min and soldier is unable to move.

edit: i forget our new shield line we get next time

a nano line called "the soldier is your best friend!"
    step 1: +40% reflect, duration 1:30 hour, others only! skill req: t/s 20 and mc 21
    step 2: +60% reflect, duration 1:30 hour, others only! skill req: t/s 51 and mc 52
    step 3: +80% reflect, duration 1:30 hour, others only! skill req: t/s 72 and mc 73

and our new general buffs:

a nano called "stay alive in water"
    +400 swim speed skill req: bm: 802 and mc 763

a nano called "challenger of commander kelly"
    +31 offense, +21 defense skill req: pm: 723 and si 723

and our new weapon buffs:

a nano called "master of rifle"
    +400 rifle target agent only skill req: si 423 and pm 434

a nano called "master of shotgun"
    +450 shotgun target trader only skill req: si 612 and pm 633

a nano called "master of submachine gun"
    +500 smg target fixer only skill req: si 712 and pm 725

a nano called "soldiers vulnerability compendium"
    +76% crit stacks with uvc and target ma only skill req: t/s 734 and pm 734 and si 734

a nano called "heal the doc"
    + 10001 healing target doc only skill req: bm: 623
    Last edited by Whitesand; Sep 30th, 2002 at 19:26:48.

Originally posted by Whitesand

a nano line called "master of gimpness"
    step 1: adds a red small target cross over the head of the soldier and the text "kill me!" skill req: t/s 251 nano shutdown: 2 min and soldier is unable to move.
    step 2: adds a huge red target cross over the head of the soldier and the text "kill me! You get points!" skill req: t/s 721 nano shutdown: 6 min and soldier is unable to move.
    LOL major bump for this - at least we get something special and we have the laugh on our side.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Angry i like these nanos whitesand

but to perfect fill wit them, here s the gun that summarize what FC has to do about soldier and how they totally misrespect the customers we are: ( we r not all 14 old , u know FC ?)

---Potato laucher ----
    QLVL200 = QLVL 1 ( uber )
    found: every soldier has one that auto upgrade as he lvl up
    range: everyone in zone (to make them die from laugh )
    damage: 0 ( u r a soldier, u r not meant to deal serious damage, u r a gimp, let trader, MA and fixer do the job, they r better than u )
    ammo: 1 ( no need to reload, because anything u fight will kill u, u r a soldier, dont forget, u r not meant to be able to win any battle )
    att ratting : 1 sec
    rech : no recharge time, since the soldier using it will be dead after 1 shoot at his enemy( If not dead, this soldier is a cheater )
    damage type: ridiculous AC ( doenst exist on chart, but fixed for all mob and non-soldier at 1 000 000)
    attack skill : none, since u r not meant to hit u enemy ( u r a soldier, remember )
    special quote on weapon: this weapon was designed to make disappear the boring soldier profession, so gimped that they were more gimp that gimp.

OKI, i laughed a lot designin' this weap, that makes me remember how i m gimp at level 60, totaly 90 implanted, with a 108 div 9, near to equip a 120+.........total gimp

i called my char Uberplissken
    but i had better called it Ubergimp......or forest gimp
    every time i go tir grid, there s always an Enf or a fix to shout
    "stop playing soldier, they r gimped...do a enf / MA / fix / trad"
    etc...

I REALLY THINK THAT FC PPL HAVE TO LEARN
    WHAT THESE WORDS R:
    "RESPECT CUSTOMERS WHO MAKE LIVE UR COMPANY"

and remember FC
    u can kick me from forum
    u can cancel my account
    i ll just save money......and forget what could have been a great game, if everyone ( ie all players AND prof were equally considered by U)

AFTER NEXT PATCH, if nothing change, i ll cancel myself
    i wont pay a booster pack to get something i ve already paid for