Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Soldier Nanos in 14.6 (!!)

New Soldier Nanos in 14.6

Edit:

Here they are folks. All the new nanos and a weird soldier-only item.

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AODB/search.asp
    Last edited by Sheldon; Oct 16th, 2002 at 00:41:21.
    RETIRED

wow, i seriously hope this isnt just a rumour

Hehe, I'd love to see the ultragimped soldier casting this at lvl 100.

The req's on these nanos might mean that they will be in Shadowlands, though. Apparently, it will be possible to have much higher skills at lower levels than what's possible today (hence the level req's on new nanos).
    Katelin "Elasii" McCovery

Elizabet "Elizabetha" Suitt (retired soldier)

Division 9 R.S.G.E

i seriously hate to bite the hand feeding me.

but these reqs are insane. 959 psy mod & sense imp for +100 AR? i think most soldiers are quite proud to be able to hit 720 to cast OS, +240 too that is plain ridiculous

on the plus side, full auto buffs look spiffy, the +71 looks very nice, shuld put me into a MUCH higher ql flashpoint for my alpha strikes, & the burst buffs have finally come to plug the gaps before riot control, so nova/div9 twinking can commence for lower level soldiers

whats up with the shotgun buffs too? since when did we ever ask for these? i want to be a lean mean fighting machine toting a bad ass assault rifle, not a shotgun. but then we are the masters of ranged combat, so i guess it kinda fits.

i'm really sorry to sound so negative, it really is a nice patch for us, especially for the lower level soldiers. it's just not the huge attack rating boost i had hoped for.
    but i'll throw in my w00t all the same
    Last edited by Londino; Oct 15th, 2002 at 23:56:00.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Hope this nano will stack with our mastery-line

Funny, as *only* 150+ nanomage soldier I'll be able to selfcast that 800 req nano and that +100 FA nano with only mochans SI/PM.

But yes, I bet they will be shadowlands, ill just enjoy using those as one of the few

I really am starting to wonder what FC wants from soldiers, having this high nanoskill reqs doesnt make sense for a class that isnt/shouldnt be aimed at nanoskills.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Kbok

Hope this nano will stack with our mastery-line
    They don't, same strain:

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...ShowStrain=212

So we get a WHOPPING +10 Ar for only 830 SI/PM, cool huh?

Hmm calced it some:
    At lvl 200 I can get about 830-840 SI/PM, a bit more PM. With poetic I can mayhaps get it to 850ish but thats about the max for nanogimp me. These nanos are for sure meant for Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Letah; Oct 16th, 2002 at 00:33:30.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

LOL

compare all these nanos to the Fixer ones that are similar or the 14.6 enforcer ones (that stack with chalanger) and you will get a big laugh...

I cant even comprehend that this could even be the final product... if it is... i think ill just quit now....

/me rant off....

/me so pissed

ugh

/shrug
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

I would like to be the first person to make a hateful comparison between what enforcers are getting in 14.6 and what soldiers are getting.

Edit: Damnit, Skymarshal beat me to it sort of!
    RETIRED

Look on the bright side...

FA buffs. Even if you have to wrangle+Mocham to use it, it'll make getting that CHS on MUCH easier.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Easier than just getting a +80 treatment? Nope...
    RETIRED

Guess I'll need to purchase an extra account so that I can have a MP and a trader standing by to buff me whenever I want to use my nanos.

Originally posted by Sheldon
    Easier than just getting a +80 treatment? Nope...
    Earlier, if nothing else.

I dunno. Trying to find a bright side. The reqs are ridiculous, no question there.

You guys should have been hit with approx the same reqs as fixers: around 800 PM/SI for your highest buffs.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin

Earlier, if nothing else.

I dunno. Trying to find a bright side. The reqs are ridiculous, no question there.

You guys should have been hit with approx the same reqs as fixers: around 800 PM/SI for your highest buffs.
    Keep in mind that soldiers don't have that hud item that adds +60 to all nano skills..

I don't either, CS. Not for another... er... 63 levels.

The 784/784 req is pretty reasonable, though, for a level 195 character. Still, a 750/750 would be more appropriate for soldiers highest buffs, scaling down appropriately from there.

I hope that Soldiers will have some way to get huge SI/PM buffs in Shadowlands. Either that or funcom screwed up.

Hmm I see that Soldiers/Enorcers/NT's have exactly the same complaints going about 14.6. They all have new and usefull nanos added that they have asked about for a long time, but then when they see the skill reqs they think that this is a big joke. I don't think the developers intended an Atrox soldier/enforcer to be able to get 800-900+ in PM/SI under the current set of rules, one can then only assume that an expancion of the skill system is in the makings. Just my thoughts on this matter. Wait and see
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    I don't either, CS. Not for another... er... 63 levels.

The 784/784 req is pretty reasonable, though, for a level 195 character. Still, a 750/750 would be more appropriate for soldiers highest buffs, scaling down appropriately from there.
    No, but by the time you meet the level req (195) you will have the +60, or at least pretty close to it, so it is safe to assume that this has been factored into the requirements.

Nice to see some new nanos.

Please add a wrangle and mochams line for soldiers so we can cast them. lol

Lvl 200 Atrox and I cant self cast OSR @ 720pm/si. heh
    /Voorg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast