Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I thought there was a patch coming out today?

I thought there was a patch coming out today?

I thought there was a patch coming out today? Anyone else remember readin that somewhere or am I wrong?

I was 100% sure that the patch was coming out today.

Yesterday i finished doing a mission for my item reward. picked up the item.. waited for the "daa da da daaah" but nope i didn't get a token nor my reward. Bugged like long time ago. Petitioned a GM.

obviously he couldn't helpt again. So he said, "on the bright side, the patch is coming out tomorrow"

so i smiled and deleted the mission.

/me frowns

Well

I'd rather the patch work before they push it out .
    Test the heck out of it guys..

I think this was the original date but the patch was very delayed getting to test. I wouldn't expect it until next week.

Scorus

Unhappy Let's hope it's not another 12.6 fiasco...

And they release it on a Friday night and then all go home for the weekend... :-(

Re: Let's hope it's not another 12.6 fiasco...

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan
    And they release it on a Friday night and then all go home for the weekend... :-(
    Heh, well thats exactly what they will do Yup, patch day is Friday 25th... LOL
    NT phone HOME!!

Arrow

gotta love that friday humor, garzu creating rumors to piss people off on friday when they dont see a patch.

than people omming here saying "I swear the patch was supposed to be out friday!" lalala

I heard the 23rd was the original date, then I heard it was moved to the 28th.

Then again, could be another rumor.

/me shrugs

I have yet to see any official notice on when the patch is going to come out, and treat all dates as hearsay until the servers actually, physically go down for patching. Suggest everyone do the same.
    Obligatory character links:
    -------------------------
    Cyrboc, Jobian cyborg on lease to OmniPol (R-K 1)
    Evely, aqua knight! (R-K 2)

buuuurp!...um...i mean bump

YAH!....WHEN?

are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    no?......
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    no?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    ad infinitum....

will the replies always be no?

was it possible to get my money back....no

do i have more fun than grief...sadly no

is any of this grief from other players or the way they play?....no

just when the game "seems" to have stabilised did they #uck it up again?....YES!

ah...at least one positive answer!...slash...i mean...sigh*

heres to hoping that this next *cough* patch,is'nt another rusty nail in the sidewall of AO's tire....how long IS this trip anyway?
    It'll take forever on four flat tires....nice vehicle....too bad it can't get us there safely...or run further than 1 city block.

another disgruntled disconnected disser of funcon...

peace...love...hate and war

RT

ehehehe

/me smiles

ehehehe

/me looks into the cookie box, still some left ...

mmmmm i mean, they always mock us stim-driven entities, but ha, look at my cookie-box, i mean pleeeeaaaaasse .....

/me offers a cookie

ooc:yo, talk to us .... ,) it's perfectly ok for me if it takes some time ...
    tradeskillz ?

Just to let you know, I spoke with a GM on Test yesterday when the patch didn't go live and asked when it will. The complete response I got was "probably some time next week." There you go. An official answer that's detailed and precise just like always. Umm... Wait a minute...

No definate patch time? This is strange how? Bugs pop up, and there is no way to tell how long each will take to fix.

Red face

Helllooo?? FC.... you out there?

it'd really be nice if ya could post on this........ when we gettin tha patch!!???

Forget FC

just watch the show like i do....

we havent even gotten the sticky threads for each of the things in the patch notes. wheres the communication guys?

the majority of Cz's most recent posts have been in a discussion about the lack of communication between players and funcom.

oh the irony

Originally posted by Trimus
    we havent even gotten the sticky threads for each of the things in the patch notes. wheres the communication guys?
    Bonk.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Funcom release patches early and breaks stuff: People whine.

Funcom hold the patches back so they don't break stuff: People whine.

*shrugs*

Ok they could give us an ETA, but the last time they did that (for Jan 23rd) then come Jan 23rd people whined. Sometimes when a patch is close to done and there's just a few last issues to resolved you do not know how long it will take. Any date they announce will be speculation on their part too and people will just moan again if they don't meet it...

It'll be ready when it's ready

Originally posted by Climate
    Funcom release patches early and breaks stuff: People whine.

Funcom hold the patches back so they don't break stuff: People whine.

*shrugs*

Ok they could give us an ETA, but the last time they did that (for Jan 23rd) then come Jan 23rd people whined. Sometimes when a patch is close to done and there's just a few last issues to resolved you do not know how long it will take. Any date they announce will be speculation on their part too and people will just moan again if they don't meet it...

It'll be ready when it's ready
    yes, but it would be nice to have a post from them saying what you are saying.
    something along the lines of "we have some bugs to iron out, we dont have an ETA...shouldnt be more than 2 weeks"
    or whatever.
    but it feels like the next patch is a secret because there is no real official mention of it. we know it is on test because the players are telling us. no sticky threads like it says in the post by Cz describing this forum and how it will work.

I dont care if it is late, or how long it takes to be honest.
    but I would love to hear something official about it saying it will be late.

info.. communication.. etc

so, you can call it whining (and it probably is) but I prefer to call it, requesting feedback

I agree on ppl whine too much. But not on this 1. Ppl dont whine here because there isnt a patch. Ppl complain because nobody wants to tell anything about when something is happening.

I think ppl understand and appreciate that a patch that isnt ready is postoned. But it would be nice with communication.
    Tell us that its postoned and the next planned day is next week, and ppl wont whine anymore.
    Well some might, but they whine over everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast