Thread: Is Fun Com Testing 14.2 Patch?

Is Fun Com Testing 14.2 Patch?

How many 100+ people have been asked to play there guys on test?

Has any one been asked?

This is a crucial Game changing patch, that needs to be tested by people that know the in's and out's of ther class.

And a patch that A. will make fun com a joke in online games
    Or B. a Company that know's what they are doing.

Bug hunters and level 50 testers are not the same as people that have played 6 months on live servers.
    the people that do play on live servers know whats what.

oh and by 100+
    I mean Level 100 +
    Ravanous

solo from level 60 to 220
    SK, Its over. Now just to kill aliens.

From what I have seen, lots.

Pretty much ALL of the new agent stuff HAS BEEN TESTED, by several High level agents (These are also high level agents on live as well. And by live I mean 170+, who have 190 chars on Test also. To test these things. And YES also things like Conceal, PVP damage with their new nanos, the agent hood, and such)

And bug hunters are running around all the time. Guaranteed if one is on (one has always been on the time I have been there) and you say "Hey I found a bug" You get an immediate answer from one of them wanting to know how it is, how to recreate it, how to do it again, workarounds, etc.

Guys like Scorus also testing Pet OE changes as well, most of the major things that are in 14.2 are infact being tested by people who know what they are on about. Which is good.

The only things that havent been tested so much are the new items introduced.. but think about it. They're new items. New weapons, armor, items generally work as intended, I havent heard anyone say "OH NO MY NEW QL200 UBER WEAPON OF DOOM (New to 14.2) DOES NO MORE THAN 1 DAMAGE 100% OF THE TIME!#$!!#"

Yet
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.