Thread: Innate Nano Formulas - How to Activate

Innate Nano Formulas - How to Activate

I've been using this pistol MTI B-94 for the XP bonus and I noticed every now and then Elusive Target an MA nano pops up. Confused the hell out of me until I read the weapon description and found that it was the weps innate nano formula.

Well Elusive Target is nice to have but I have no clue when or how to get the dang thing to turn on when I want or whether there is some recharge time.

Would someone please shed some light on this? Thanks.

<("<)(>")>

No real way to control it as the chance to activate Iniate Nano Formula is random. And the percent chance is based on quality level of your weapon. For example, a quality 200 MTI B-94 will have a 20% chance to get the nano formula running each time you open fire with it.

Originally posted by SeraphFire
    I've been using this pistol MTI B-94 for the XP bonus and I noticed every now and then Elusive Target an MA nano pops up. Confused the hell out of me until I read the weapon description and found that it was the weps innate nano formula.

Well Elusive Target is nice to have but I have no clue when or how to get the dang thing to turn on when I want or whether there is some recharge time.

Would someone please shed some light on this? Thanks.